By virtue of TRCCA Bylaws, all Texas Republican County Chairmen are members of TRCCA. Paid members receive special benefits.
Paid Membership Benefits
- Free or discounted admission to special events such as TRCCA’s Biennial Legislative Reception, Biennial Republican Part of Texas Convention Event and various training seminars
- Personalized TRCCA business cards, name badges and lapel pin
- Voting participation in elections for TRCCA leadership positions, adoption of bylaws and other business
TRCCA Membership Dues are collected once per two-year term (initiated at the start of each new term and lasting until the next) and are based on county population. Associate Memberships are available to former county chairmen or county party officers. County chairmen who start in the middle of a term and are replacing a paid member are covered by the previous member’s dues (“rollover membership”), but must pay for new business cards, name badge and lapel pin. Current members may also purchase replacement items at any time.
- $150 Population of 100,000+
- $100 Population of 10,000 – 100,000
- $50 Population of 10,000 and under
- $75 Associate Membership
- $50 Business Card Re-order
- $15 Replacement Name Badge
- $10 Replacement Lapel Pin
Ready to join? Download the appropriate membership application and return it to the contact information on the form. You can pay your dues online or follow instructions on the application form.