Republican county chairmen of all of Texas’ 254 counties are welcome to join the TRCCA. Membership includes access to exclusive county chairman training materials, task reminders and email news updates. TRCCA is also available to offer members support via email and phone.
Paid Membership Benefits
Paid membership in the TRCCA includes additional benefits including:
- Free admission to special events such as TRCCA’s biennial Legislative Reception, Primary Election Seminar, and breakfast at the Republican Part of Texas convention.
- Free admission to regional trainings
- Personalized TRCCA business cards, name badges and lapel pin.
- Participation in elections for TRCCA leadership positions and the adoption of bylaws.
TRCCA membership dues are collected once per two-year term. New county chairs who are replacing a paid member are covered by the previous member’s dues, but must pay $45 for new cards and name tag. Dues are based on county population:
- $150 population of 100,000+
- $100 population of 10,000 – 100,000
- $50 population of 10,000 and under
- $75 Associate Membership
- $18 Business card reorder
- $15 Replacement name tag
Ready to join? Download the appropriate membership application and return it to the contact information on the form. You can pay your dues online or follow instructions on the application form.